Kills 99.99% of bacteria
About this Product
- Kills and removes Germs including; Drug Resistant Bacteria (Superbugs).
- Kills and removes Germs including; Drug Resistant Bacteria (Superbugs).
- Kills and Removes Mold, Algae, and Insect Infestation.
- Biodegradable and Plant based, Non Toxic and Non Corrosive.
- Safe to use around Humans and Animals. (Do not spray directly on animals as it irritates the eyes, just as most surfactants and detergents would).
- Exceeds hospital sanitizing standards.
- Perfect for sanitizing food preparation areas.
- No harsh chemical smells, Neutralizes offensive odours.
- Removes Dirt, Soiling, Faeces, Blood, Grease and Fat.
- Safe to use on: Fabric, Leather, all Metals, Plastic, Rubber.
Call For a Quote:
+27 72 287 9354 | +27 82 669 6956
Why is Aktivora different?
- it’s not the “ingredients” that is the key to our technology, not even close, in fact, they only act as a complimentary after-effect, these active ingredients are standard, common and widely available to anyone and any producer.
- We can tell you, it’s a proprietary molecular change (molecular resonance, charge and frequency) in the carrier liquid that works in conjunction with those active ingredients and that is what significantly enhances the effectiveness of our product, and that’s why AKTIVORA leaves other producers scratching their heads and wondering why AKTIVORA performs superbly and all others fall significantly short of the mark.
- AKTIVORA can also be customized to suit unique environments that require special attention regarding exotic and expensive animals, such as Zoo and Equine.
- We can also add our “Magic Carrier Liquid” to any of the currently existing “best on the market” products, in fact you may be surprised to know, we often buy these ready-made disinfectant concentrates from OTHER manufacturers, so that we don’t have the hassle of producing, or holding chemical stock, then we add our technology to their mix and hey presto! In reality, it’s the technology we have built into the carrier that is AKTIVORA and not so much the ingredients.
- AKTIVORA was developed to tackle the ever growing threat of germs/viruses and pathogens that are becoming more resistant to our drugs and medicines, these “Superbugs” alone are responsible for millions of deaths.
- Aktivora is Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable and kinder to the planet.
- When you replace all your other toxic products with AKTIVORA not only will you get superior disinfecting and sanitizing, but you will be contributing to a much healthier and greener planet and that is something we can all be proud of!
- AKTIVORA utilises only the finest products and natural plant based ingredients.
AKTIVORA STAGE 2►DAILY PROTOCOL: This is for ongoing daily maintenance to ensure the most sterile environment is constant and protection is optimized. Aktivora stage 2 is also pretty strong stuff, so a little goes a long way!
Application for Stage 2: Super easy! repeat application instruction for Stage 1, but no need to soak.
- AKTIVORA is Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable.
- AKTIVORA easily destroys and removes Biofilm, Germs, Algae, Mould, Dirt and surface contamination/soiling whilst giving long lasting protection.
- AKTIVORA utilizes Renewable Plant Extracts as key ingredients.
- AKTIVORA works well on ALL surfaces without tainting.
- AKTIVORA enhances the efficacy and longevity of the disinfection processes.
- AKTIVORA has shown consistent log 8+ kill rates, when usual disinfectants have only 10-15% efficacy on plastic surfaces.
- AKTIVORA makes it impossible for Germs and Viruses to build up a resistance.
- AKTIVORA is a Broad Spectrum Killer against ALL Germs and Viruses, including Superbugs.
- AKTIVORA is a Super-Efficient Multipurpose Disinfectant, safe to humans and animals.
- AKTIVORA Destroys insect infestations by breaking down the exoskeleton and dehydrating them.
- AKTIVORA Destroys black mould and green algae with outstanding and very long lasting effects.
- AKTIVORA Destroys odours, unlike other products that mask smells with other scents.
- AKTIVORA Is more environmentally friendly and safer to humans and animals.
- AKTIVORA Is suitable for all market sectors across the board.
- AKTIVORA Reduces stock cost and level requirement and storage space.
- AKTIVORA Is safer to use than conventional and more aggressive disinfectants.
- AKTIVORA Uses alternative organic and renewable plant based products as much as possible.
How it works
AKTIVORA combines a unique system of chemistry and physics that works in reverse of the current and existing disinfecting technologies.
AKTIVORA has “Seek and Destroy” molecules that penetrate and break apart biofilm and dismantle the cell walls of germs, at the same time, dehydrating them so they effectively “implode” therefore, building a resistance to this technology is impossible!
AKTIVORA provides a Super Strong Electrostatic Positive Charge that coats and protects treated surfaces from further contamination of Germs, Viruses, Mould, Fungus spores, Algae, Dirt and surface soiling for prolonged periods. This “protective barrier matrix” also prevents bacteria from feeding and breeding by cutting off the food source, at the same time the electrostatic effect also disrupts and kills germs. It is also accumulative, meaning, the more you use it, the stronger the protection, as any broken surface matrix will “heal itself” and therefore you use less for ongoing maintenance, saving you time and money.
AKTIVORA penetrates up to 10 times more efficiently than conventional disinfectants and therefore delivers Unrivalled and Superior performance in kill rate efficiency, with log kills up to 99.999999%.
Treating and preventing infections is becoming very expensive, that is an undeniable fact, particularly more so with the increasing rate of Antibiotic Resistant Micro-organisms (Super Bugs).
The financial and personal cost of these infections, in terms of the economic consequences to the world and the physical, social and psychological costs to patients and their relatives is devastating.
There is a large variation in infection rates throughout the world and we are without a doubt, losing the battle against these infections.
The W.H.O has recently launched a program to try to reduce the $Billions in costs caused by infections around the world by the year 2020.
Therefore, any product that can effectively reduce infection must be considered as a solution to reducing and eliminating these huge costs.
As an example, E-Coli alone costs the world $Billions a year, this is not including the costs of tackling MRSA, Norovirus and other common infections.
In addition to this is the cost of Staff illness, Patient recovery times, Ward or bay closures, bed blocking, decontamination and treatment of effected areas and delays in treatment all of which are the knock-on effects of an infection outbreak.
The true cost is more than money, where do you put the cost to the individual affected in lost time, worry, pain, suffering and sadly on many occasions, an untimely death?
The incidence of claims against global health services has increased year on year and will continue to do so unless this problem is addressed immediately and in an effective manner.
AKTIVORA is a revolutionary and innovative Super Sanitizer that can completely destroy ALL bacteria/pathogens and hugely improve the prevention of infections within hospitals, clinics and surgeries, nursing homes, hotels, food preparation areas, schools, animal housing, toilets, gyms and many more applications, the list is endless!
AKTIVORA is cost effective, compared to many other expensive products that are not as efficient or effective.
Cheaper products floating around the market are a FALSE ECONOMY and become extremely expensive if they don’t work, or do the job they are intended for!
The continuous use of AKTIVORA can result in reduced incidence of infection, reduced cost of preventing infection and reduced costs of maintaining infection free environments all with one easy to use product.
SANS 51650 & SANS 51276
Packing is available in the following:
- Trigger Spray: 750ml
- Jerry Cans: 5L and 20L
Aktivora not only complies with the following standards, but exceeds them
All tests carried out by Bureau Veritas
BSEN 1276 and SANS 51276
(Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics . Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas)
BSEN 1650 and SANS 51650
(Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of fungicidal or yeasticidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas)
BSEN 13727 and SANS 53727
(Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity in the medical area, equipment and instruments)
BSEN 13624 and SANS 53624
(Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of fungicidal or yeasticidal activity in the medical area, equipment and instruments)